Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Olive Oil

You're probably thinking to yourself, "why on earth does Lindsay have olive oil as the header of this post?" Because it is one of the best products on the face of the earth! I LOVE olive oil and I LOVE good olive oil, which (unfortunately) usually comes at a hefty price. I'm lucky enough to have a dad who buys me a nice bottle of extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar for Christmas. (hint, hint dad!).

Another thing in the food world that I love is the Washington Post's Food section, which is published every Wednesday. I was giddy when I logged on this morning and found an article, recipes, and a chat about olive oil. I know most of the hints and tips that are written about olive oil, but I thought I'd pass these links along so that you can learn something new that you may not already know.

Sadly, a lot of olive oil sold in the grocery store is old, rancid, and generally not great. Since that is what a lot of us use or grew up with, we don't know any better. Buy yourself a nice bottle today and experience the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment