Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

May 2013 - A Fabulous Month in the Life of Lindsay

Oh my! So much has happened in my life since my last post on April 18th. That seems so long ago. Life is good. No, life is great!

Work Life: I am so fortunate to be working (what I consider to be) my dream job. I am working for a previous employer in Washington, DC called the National Agricultural Aviation Association...and I am able out of my home in Green Bay. NAAA is a national trade association representing the aerial application (crop dusting) industry. I am their new Manager of Meetings, Marketing & Special Projects. I am doing the meeting planning for two board meetings and one large convention each year, as well as various marketing responsibilities and projects. I loved working for the organization when I was there from 2004-2008 and I'm so happy that they kept me in mind for when the time was right! The time was right and I was ready for the new challenge! 

Engaged: Pete and I got engaged on May 1, which was his 40th birthday. We went to a wonderful dinner at a nice restaurant in downtown Green Bay called Hinterland. After dinner, we went to a coffee house named Kavarna for a cup of tea. We had our first date on March 2, 2011 at this coffee house and Pete proposed in the same spot where we sat the first time we met in person. It was such a great proposal and meant so much to me. The photo below was immediately after Pete proposed. 


I am so excited to marry Pete and have this fabulous partner for life. I am so overjoyed that I also get to be a bonus mom to Sam and Maggie (will be five and three in August, respectively). They are such great kids and I can't wait to be more involved in their lives. I feel so blessed and overjoyed with all the excitement in my life.


I can't wait to marry my best friend on May 31, 2014 in Green Bay at La Grange Ledgestone Barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment