As it is getting cold in Green Bay, I am already thinking about warm weather - hence the Summer Herb Bread recipe.
Courtesy The Provence Cookbook
- 1 cup bleached all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 Tbs mustard (I used poupon)
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano or Gruyere
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh thyme
Preheat oven to 425. Grease bread pan. In food processor, combine flour, baking powder, salt, eggs, yogurt and mustard. Blend. Add cheese and herbs and blend. Pour into bread pan and bake about 40-45 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on rack.